Hi my faithful readers! 🙂
I’d just like to touch base on this very common topic that I felt I personally should highlight on my blog. Now I’ve been making some minuet but rather effective changes in my lifestyle regarding the way I clean and what I’m using, the way I consume my meals and transportation of course. Baby steps baby steps 😉 [lol]. For a few reasons…
- Self/loved ones->As a parent, child to two awesome parents, grandchild, so on & so fourth…I owe it to not just them, but myself to remain healthy & alive for as long as possible. Mainly for my amazing child 🙂
- Active->I miss playing sports.
- Health->The majority of those I love and care about at home have asthma (toxic chemicals being inhaled are not a good look)
Now that I’ve touched base on the top main reasons, I will continue by sharing a few cool, easy, and low costly ways to go green & still clean in between. 😉 As I’m sure you all know and have heard…
- Vinegar works wonderfully as an all purpose cleaner, dilute it with a proportioned amount of water in a spray bottle and you’re good to go. It’s a great and natural deodorizer and disinfectant. (Apple cider vinegar diluted with water of course, is also great on co-washing your scalp;roots & hair! Be sure to do a test on a small area first to avoid any changes in color. I caution you that improperly diluted vinegar is acidic and can eat away at tile grout and marble surfaces. Works amazingly in bathrooms, kitchens, and the laundry room. To find out in what other ways be sure to check out: (http://housekeeping.about.com/od/environment/a/Homemade-And-Natural-Cleaning-Products.htm)
- Lemon Juice is another great way to get rid of soap scum and water deposits
- Baking Soda reminds me of comet or ajax that come sin that powdered form? Yeah, awesome substitute!
There are many more options left available to you, but unfortunately I won’t be able to express that here at the moment. In the meantime, you can check out my sub-domain with wix, and click my other blog there for the details. Sooner than later I’ll be able to blog here freely. Until then…… 🙂
Copyright © 2012, TipsforZip. All Rights Reserved.