Hey my fellow readers! 😀
Oh my goodness! It feels like FOR-EVERRRR since I’ve last written a blog and let me tell you…it feels GREAT to be back! 🙂 I’ve missed my happy readers! Hehe.
It’s 2014 and I’m feeling pretty amazing about a number of things…but I have about 11 good reminders of why that is. As I’m sure most of you know, I’ve been a member of SFI now for about 3 years and some change–and through every trial and error I’m STILL glued to my seat! Everything about it just screams productivity. It gives business minded folks like you and me the opportunity to take marketing to a whole other level.
Below are a few of the shared reasons from SFI as to why our compensation plans is sooo awesome!
1. Clean, simple, generous, and fair!
2. No purchase requirements…ever!
3. Start earning income immediately just by doing simple free actions!
5. Qualify for EVERY type of compensation with as little as 1500 VP a month!
6. All qualifying VP can be generated with just actions, or combinations of actions and sales!
7. A huge 40% of the Commission Volume (CV) on EVERY sale at TripleClicks.com goes into the TripleClicks Executive Pool. Share in this big, companywide pool with a minimum of just 1500 VP a month!
8. With OVER 90000 available products from more than 130 countries, TripleClicks.com has something for everyone. This makes selling products online both fun and lucrative. And it’s even easier to earn VP with Transfer Buying (buying from TripleClicks.com the products you already buy elsewhere)!
9. Fast upfront compensation and great long-term residual income potential too!
10. There’s no limit to how much you can earn. Go as wide as you want while also earning deep into your organization via the TripleClicks Executive Pool!
11. Get paid in your country’s currency via our Payoneer™ MasterCard or via check or PayPal.
I could go on for days if my fingers would let me…BUT, I’m only human ;). You’re always welcome to check out if this works for you or not ( http://freeyourfinances.co.nr/). As I’ve shared above, there’s never any obligation so the opt out option is of avail if needed. I HIGHLY doubt that will be necessary…you’ll see the opportunity like I did (hehe).
Have a GREAT 1st of July and HOO-RAH to the coming of the 4th.