Hey…hey YOU!? Psst! Where ever you are today, I applaud YOU! 😉
Welcome my joyous readers!
Can we discuss something very BOLD today? Yeah…I’m in one of those type of moods. Today was pretty random as far as discussions go, among those I associate myself with. So in “honor” if you will, of that topic and those people affected by such…I give you…my thoughts. Dun, dun, dunnnn! [Lol]
Well, I’ve had a few sit downs with some very important people to me, and some serious things presented themselves. I’ve noticed that there are people in the world whether those we love to hate or hate to love…or even those closest to you. That simply put, do
NOT want the best for you consciously and or subconsciously. There are some people in this world with little to no support. They take witness to a person in need of assistance (or trying to do something better with their time), and instead of applauding or giving constructive criticism, they use the opportunity to bash that person off whim.
So I’d like to personally show my gratitude to the young and old out there, surpassing all and every obstacles thrown in your way. To the young men and women being brought into this world by drug addicts/prostitutes/dealers (who’ve cleaned themselves up, and had more children but forgot about the ones who already exist)? To that child who has either been shown another way or still left to face the ugly reality all while holding a job, finishing school, and bringing home good grades with the intent to blossom in your future career? YES! I applaud YOU!
- To those struggling financially but yet still seem to break a dime for those in less fortunate situations than yourself to bring someone else up, or loving a life not boar by you but RAISED, and adored. I applaud YOU!
- To the minorities (not just pertaining to ethnicity), soaring high and jumping fences no one has EVER thought you could…or pushing to make changes in your life so you’re no longer a “statistic”. I commend YOU!
- To all of those fasting for the month of Ramadan, or other religious purposes in the heat, in the cold, when there’s nothing left in your fridge…or those long hours. I applaud YOU!
- To the physically and mentally challenged individuals showing out the medical field, your class, your co-workers, your peers, your family, your coach…whom ever is in your life that doubted your ability to either be independent or capable…I commend YOU!
- To the lost young girls out here, trying to find your way to stability, comfort, love, respect, guidance…even when there is no one to give and or do it for and with you? I extend my arms to you and my inbox should you ever need someone to talk to. I applaud you for WANTING better and DOING better.
- To all of my survivors of rape, molestation, abuse, hate etc etc…for waking up today and attempting to move forward, I applaud YOU!
Even for those with less traumatic experiences and are struggling in some way shape or form whether it be relationships, work, school, parenting…bless your hearts and souls and may peace be upon you all. I know what it’s like to be in a position where everyday is a fight for something greater, while the Nay Sayers are trailing your every move. Know in your heart and mind that there’s nothing in this world you cannot have without diligence, perseverance, and strength.
I hope my words of endearment for everyone, including those gone unmentioned…have been words assistance in what ever it is you may be doing. Please share your thoughts, comments, experiences below. Until next time people ;-).